![]() |
| To Celebrate my special day, we went to a fun center in the morning. I love riding on the Frog Hopper & could do it all day over and over again. |
Me riding the Froghopper
![]() |
| I loved playing skee ball and earning tickets so I could get prizes. |
![]() |
| I had a lot of fun playing mini golf there too. |
![]() |
| For lunch I asked to go out for pizza with mommy & daddy. I especially loved the dessert pizza. |
![]() |
| We went to the temple to see where we were sealed as a family three years ago. |
![]() |
| We got to eat my favorite dinner-crepes. Plus I requested a movie night after dinner. So we got to watch my current favorite movie together as a family--The Little Mermaid 2. |
+003.jpg)
+012.jpg)
+005.jpg)
+013.jpg)
+014.jpg)
+016.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment